Monday, May 21, 2012

Local Kids Make Games

This article right here is super awesome! This is a report about Globaloria and people who were recognized
such as Michael, the 8th grader and his game, Forest Rats.
I feel so awesome about this article. I mean, people hardly know about our school, and now people are writing articles about us! But one thing did made me a little upset, that they did not show my game, Help Haiti. Yeah, it could use a little work, but the fact that I worked hard to at least be recognized, just made me upset, but that's ok. Not everyone gets what they want.
However, if my game was recognized, I would love that attention! This is a post that probably a lot of people have seen and I would love for people to know about all the hard work we students have put into our games to teach people about the problems in out world Other than that, this article was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment