Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A new year

Finally, 9th grade. I plan to do a lot this year. I plan to first, learn more Cello (Long story)
and I plan to become very good at playing Cello because this year, we are joining the Austin Youth Orchestra, which is very exciting because it was my dream ever since I was little to play an instrument in a big fancy orchestra. Plus, doing this would look good on a college application! My other goals are to get better grades and have new friends, both of which are going very well.  

3 comments:

  1. Great job Christopher your post was amazing and im glad that you want to learn the cello because last year you were bugging Ms Douthit to play the cello im pretty sure you will be a awesome celloist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Christopher your post was amazing and im glad that you want to learn the cello because last year you were bugging Ms Douthit to play the cello im pretty sure you will be a awesome celloist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. from viola to chello, I guess it is a upgrade and its pretty cool too.I also am going to get awesome grades!

    ReplyDelete