Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Choose Learning topic 1-5

My learning topic is Obesity in the U.S and how we can trace this to the un-healthy foods that we eat.
I chose this topic because before 2012, obesity was only common in adults. But know, obesity is found in children and adults early in age. I also chose this topic because I want to show parents, adults and children that eating healthy is easy and does not have to be so expensive or crazy.

1)My Big subject area is: Obesity in the U.S that is caused by fast food

2)One Really Important Thing I Learned: Eating healthy is expensive, and this is one of the reasons that people eat fast food because it's quick and is cheap.

3)People should learn: That eating healthy can be cheap and easy.

4)My Hidden Object Game Will Teach People: That eating bad food is not the answer if you can't afford healthy foods and that there are healthy alternatives from eating bad that can be easy and will be easy on your wallet.

5)The Title of My Game Is: Healthy Quest I

1 comment:

  1. There was not that much misspelling but you do give good reason on why you chose this topic.

    ReplyDelete